Morgan Inspection Services – Providing Home Inspections in and around Brownwood, Abilene, & San Angelo, Texas
We realize that buying a home can be very stressful. It is our job to help to relieve you of as much of that stress as possible. If you hire us to perform your home inspection, we promise you that we will perform your home inspection as if we were inspecting the home for ourselves or for a family member. Our verbal and written reports will point out both the positives and the negatives about the home.
What we do for you
- We make YOU our only Priority
- We inspect the home as if we were buying it
- We help Protect you and your investment
- We provide Prompt and Flexible scheduling
- We give you a Home Education
Why Choose Us
- Most Experienced Home Inspector in the Area
- Comprehensive and Thorough Home Inspections
- Thermal Imaging is included on every inspection
- Well-written and Detailed Home Inspection Reports (Click here for sample report)
- Top-notch Customer Service
- Free Re-inspections
- Best Value for Your Money
We have used Mike on our last two home purchases and would recommend him to anyone! He is very thorough and always willing to answer any questions!
I've used Mike 3 times and I would highly recommend him. He is very prompt with answering my emails and a very reliable source I can trust.
Melissa J - San Saba, TX
I have had two home inspections in the last few weeks from this company. Very impressive! So thorough!!
Very professional and thorough. It was a complete pleasure to work with Mr. Morgan and his staff. For the money, They are my 5th inspection company to work with and they are the best by far. In my opinion Morgan Inspection Services pricing is highly competitive and their product is superior to any other. Wreck’em Tech!
Russell W. - Midland, TX
What we provide
- The most thorough inspection around
- Detailed inspection report. We provide you with a verbal report at the property, and a detailed, narrative report with photos soon after the inspection.
- Flexible scheduling. Our normal hours are Monday-Friday 8 – 6, but we will work evenings or weekends to accommodate your busy schedule
- Free re-inspections. We will return to the property to re-inspect items that were requested to be repaired. (Trip fee may apply if it is more than a 25-mile drive.)
- Phone Consultation. Our job is not done once we send you the report. We are more than happy to talk to you by phone and answer any and all questions that you may have about the inspection or the home.
- 100% Money-back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will be very pleased with our service that If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will refund your full inspection fee.
- A HOME EDUCATION – We want you to be educated about the home that you are considering purchasing so that you can make a fully-informed decision.
Who we are
- We have been in business since 2002, and Mike Morgan has personally conducted over 5000 inspections - making him the most experienced inspector in the area.
- Mike received his engineering degree from Texas Tech University then spent 12 years working as an engineer in the US Navy and at a major corporation. Through this experience, Mike has developed an attention to detail that helps him to see those items that less-experienced inspectors may not see.
- We strive to educate you about the home. We not only point out to you the problems that we find during the inspection, but we also point out the positives about the home, and will explain how various systems in the home work. We strive to provide you with a HOME EDUCATION.
-Morgan Inspection Services is a Premier Home Inspection Company serving clients in Abilene, Brownwood, San Angelo, Stephenville, Lampasas, Cross Plains, Ballinger, Winters, Cisco, Brady, Sweetwater, Comanche, San Saba, Coleman, and surrounding areas of Texas.
Today’s inspection can prevent tomorrow’s surprise
Contact Certified Home Inspector at Morgan Inspection Services for Home Inspections, Septic Inspections and Well Inspections in and around Abilene Texas, Brownwood Texas & San Angelo Texas>>
Speak To Our Abilene Texas Home Inspector Today! Call: (325)998-4663
How Much does a Home Inspection Cost?
A typical home inspection will cost anywhere from about $300 - $500. While this may sound like a lot of money to some home buyers – especially when added to all of the other expenses involved with purchasing a home, it is a small amount compared to the money that it could save you if any serious (or even a few small issues) are discovered during the inspection. The cost of a home inspection can be affected by various factors such as the size of the home, the age of the home, and the type of foundation.
As you shop around for a home inspector, you should not just look for the cheapest home inspection that you can find. There is a big difference between home inspectors in regards to knowledge, experience, thoroughness, report quality, etc. Often, inexperienced inspectors charge less than more established home inspectors because they need to do something in an effort to break into the market and get work. On the other hand, the more experienced, more expensive inspectors are often in higher demand and, thus, can charge more for their work and experience. Just remember, as in most things, you get what you pay for.
At Morgan Inspection Services, our Certified Home Inspector take pride in providing premier professional home inspections to clients located in Abilene, Brownwood, San Angelo, Stephenville, Lampasas, Ballinger, Cisco, Cross Plains, Brady, Coleman and surrounding areas of Texas.
Residential Home Inspections | Brownwood Central Texas Home Inspections specializes in providing industry leading residential home inspections to clients in Brownwood, San Angelo, Stephenville, Lampasas, Ballinger, Cisco, Cross Plains, Brady, Coleman and surrounding areas of Texas.
At Morgan Inspection Services, we have the capability to use infrared cameras on our inspections. With an infrared camera, also called thermal imaging, we can often see details that the naked eye cannot see. Infrared cameras show differences in surface temperatures, and this can allow the inspector to see overheating wiring, roof leaks, plumbing leaks, and other things that cannot be seen otherwise.